Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tram Excersise



The readings for today about the formation of the Austrian monarchy really interested me. The intricate web of marriages seems to necessary but cold. The tram exercise was fun but a bit frightening. I ended up near the hospital and the different types of people I saw was surprising. There were more younger people and professional folk all in a rush to get wherever they were going. I got off the tram and walked around to get apple ice cream and a salami sandwich from a small cafe and found the university so it makes sense that there were younger people. There is really a difference between taking the underground subway and taking a surface street to get where I'm going. I get more interaction with people and am able to see where we are going and the path to get there. I will make an effort from here on out to take more surface streets instead of just the underground way.

No comments: